Alexandria, VA – December 15, 2017. After an intense proposal and oral board process, Invictus was recently awarded GSA IT Schedule 70 HACS SINs which consist of Penetration Testing, Incident Response, Cyber Hunt and Risk and Vulnerability Assessment(RVA). The HACS SINs will better enable GSA to provide agencies quick, reliable access to key services before, during, and after cyber threats occur. A summary of the contract and ordering process for US Government customers can be found here.
GSA established four (4) Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) Special Item Numbers (SINs) on IT Schedule 70 to provide agencies quicker access to key, pre-vetted support services that will expand agencies’ capacity to test their high-priority IT systems, rapidly address potential vulnerabilities, and stop adversaries before they impact our networks.
The HACS SINs feature high quality cybersecurity vendors offering federal, state, and local governments the following services:
- 132-45A Penetration Testing is security testing in which assessors mimic real-world attacks to identify methods for circumventing the security features of an application, system, or network.
- 132-45B Incident Response services help organizations impacted by a Cybersecurity compromise determine the extent of the incident, remove the adversary from their systems, and restore their networks to a more secure state.
- 132-45C Cyber Hunt activities are responses to crisis or urgent situations within the pertinent domain to mitigate immediate and potential threats. Cyber Hunt activities start with the premise that threat actors known to target some organizations in a specific industry, or specific systems, are likely to also target other organizations in the same industry or with the same systems.
- 132-45D Risk and Vulnerability Assessment conduct assessments of threats and vulnerabilities, determines deviations from acceptable configurations, enterprise or local policy, assesses the level of risk, and develops and/or recommends appropriate mitigation countermeasures in operational and non-operational situations. This SIN offers the following services:
- Network Mapping
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Phishing Assessment
- Wireless Assessment
- Web Application Assessment
- Operating System Security Assessment (OSSA)
- Database Assessment
- Penetration Testing