FUNCTIONAL AREAS AND TEAM INVICTUS EXPERIENCE
Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- Invictus provide engineering and technology integration support services to the International Systems Program named Stone Ghost on the SITE IDIQ (DIA’s Solutions for the Information Technology Enterprise), where we integrate new technologies and capabilities onto 18 multinational networks (which includes USBICES-X, CENTRIX-ISAF, CENTRIX-K).
- CSRA has provided Engineering and Systems Engineering support to the U.S. Navy’s Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) for more than ten years as part of their naval systems design and engineering contract supporting future U.S. Navy platforms and systems
- CSRA has also provided system software maintenance and integration and engineering services for Navy units and commands at the Naval Surface Warfare Center-Dahlgren Division for over the past 10 years.
- Rolling Bay virtualized over 90% of mission specific services and applications for a Department of Energy customer
Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Invictus supports Modeling and Simulation as part of the U.S. Navy’s OPNAV N81 Studies and Assessments contract.
- CSRA has helped the NASA Center for Climate Simulation (NCCS) operate, maintain, and improve its weather supercomputing systems. In the past five years, CSRA has also helped increase NASA’s Super Computer Cluster Discover’s performance.
System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Invictus continually documents our client’s system development, design, configuration, integration, and installation. As an example, we provide system design documentation and technical data support for the Department of Defense Intelligence Information System (DoDIIS) program both CONUS and OCONUS. We also provide technical documentation review and oversight to clients for cybersecurity compliance with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Teammate CSRA supports system design documentation for future U.S. Navy ships on its contracts supporting NAVSEA and has also provided documentation and support for the U.S Air Force’s Computer Emergency Response Team (AFCERT).
- Rolling Bay currently supports the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) with documentation management and has processed more than 5,000 boxes of unprocessed records to support the National Tracing Center; in order to ensure each were digitized, indexed, and easily searchable for computer retrieval.
Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- Invictus provides support to our client base on software applications ranging from custom development, using higher-order languages, to the tailoring of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software packages. We adhere to open system standards, make maximum use of appropriate COTS products and industry standards, such as CMMI, and add value through intuitive graphical and multimedia user interfaces. We specialize in the delivery of hybrid cloud architectures and Agile application development. On one of our latest Big Data/Cloud projects, called the DoDIIS Applications Engine (DAE), we provide Agile software development, virtual architecture, and network engineering support for a platform that has a direct link to the C2S cloud platform (Amazon Web Services) and other IC community cloud architectures.
- CSRA runs the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) data center located at NASA’s Stennis Space Center in Mississippi and has consolidated several DHS data centers over the past ten years.
- Rolling Bay provides application management services and network support to the Department of Energy’s Office of Science and recently virtualized 90% of all mission specific services and applications, consisting of over 75 servers/applications, in a six-month time period.
Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Invictus supported the Department of Education in developing its first Security Operations Center (EDSOC) by providing 24x7x365 Information Assurance teams of Tier I, II, & III security analysts and engineers.
- Invictus also provides cybersecurity support services for commercial clients by conducting cyber security assessments for Wall Street investment companies, to comply with recent SEC guidance.
- CSRA is the current prime contractor supporting the U.S. Air Force’s 24th Air Force (Air Force Cyber) for cyber policy and planning, incident response, forensics, and test and evaluation support at an Air Force cyber range.
- Rolling Bay has also implemented a cyber security policy and an operational security infrastructure that served as a benchmark for Department of Energy organizations. At DoE, Rolling Bay supports a dynamic Security Operations Center (SOC) operation, management and administration for proactively monitoring all security devices (e.g., firewalls, Intrusion Protection Systems (IPSs), Intrusion Detection Systems (IDSs), malware analysis systems, breach protection devices, etc.) for regulatory compliance and ensuring near real time incident response and analysis.
- Invictus is providing technical course development and instruction for all new analytic tools and capabilities integrated onto any of the 18 different multinational networks supported by DIA.
- CSRA manages the U.S. Army’s Helicopter Flight Simulation Training Program, the largest training facility of its kind in the world, with 90,000 hours of training each year. We also run more than 300 U.S. Army Warfighter Focus Training Sites worldwide.
Functional and Administrative Support
- Invictus is currently providing organizational assessment, infrastructure assessment, financial management, process engineering for several commercial customers.
- CSRA has led human capital strategy and organizational development programs supporting projects with the Defense Intelligence Agency and the U.S. Army’s Program Executive Office for Enterprise Information Systems (PEO-EIS) Human Resource Solutions Directorate.